Friday, September 16, 2011

going Victorian style


Oh dear, I've been feeling so out of touch from my blog lately. As a matter of fact, I feel like I've been running in circles for the past couple of weeks and seemingly not having enough time for anything at all. 

So more than two weeks ago on September 2nd, we celebrated mum's birthday. I had to admit I was kind of restless with the whole surprise thingy plan. Just that it didn't turn out to be a surprise that I was expecting though. 


I was the one who got surprised in the day. Backfired, terribly.

You see, I planned to bring us to Sunway's steamboat buffet, but then it just didn't turn out that way. Since it's her birthday, of course it's still up to her to have the final say right? So there you go, Victoria Station. 


Even the salad has the looks of a high price. ;P


THE real steak. To be honest, I'm actually more attracted by those super big-sized fries than the steak itself. I tried it anyway. Still fries. ;D


Chicken something for my bro. Since he doesn't eat mutton or beef, then that would be his only choice. ;P


Grilled fish fillet for me! I had sore throat that day and still feeling slightly off colour. But it was either grilled fish or BBQ fish or the last option would be Fish and Chips. As long as there are chips, I'll be fine. Really, I will. ;D




Told you, backfired. But it was worth it all the well. Like a friend of mine said, just once a year, so what's all the fuss right? Just thank God with whatever we have and we could still spend a little more here and there. =)

And then I saw the LONGEST escalator ever!!!




SEE!!! SOOOO LONGGGG WEHHHH! It crossed two levels instead of the average one level, that's why. At Great Eastern Mall by the way. We went up and down two of such escalators TWICE, just because I wanna take a nice shot of it and also just for the fun of it. 
FUN MAAA. ;P



Not forgetting this gift for her. 


Well, Happy Birthday! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment