Sunday, September 18, 2011

right ain't wrong if wrong ain't right


I've always liked rainy days. Some people may not like them. Probably because these raindrops hinder what they had planned to do that day. Probably because they will feel cold, from inside out. Probably they feel their warmth and joy straying further and further from them. Probably, it is when they feel that the gloomy skies looming above them are expressions they have longed tried to deny to themselves.


Probably.


But I like rainy days. 


I can imagine things to do under the rain.
I can imagine myself running out into the rain just like a little girl seeing a huge candy.
I can imagine myself lying on the green pasture and getting soaked under the pouring rain.
I can imagine myself dancing to each drop of rain that finds its spot on my body.
I can imagine the coldness that encompass my body.
Perhaps these are the things that I have always wanted to do.


Ever wondered how big the size of a single droplet of rain? I really think I should collect a droplet and measure it. But after I thought of that, I realized that I have nothing that I can use to measure it. 

Then I wondered, how is it like on the grey clouds above? I think it could be like a swimming pool. A really large container that stores all the water and when the base opens up like an iron-wrought gate, all of them come cascading downwards. But then again, the water won't be in droplets. They would be like a waterfall!

What is there is a sifter beneath this container? So when the water is released just like from a dam, this sift will do its job and the gushing water will be formed into tiny droplets. I think it could work that way. Two layers of clouds, the upper one as the container and the lower one as the sifter.

I totally like this idea! ;D


Remember that song "Rain, rain go away"? I think there should be another one that goes, "Rain, rain, please stay!"

Because there are so much I can do under the rain. Like, kissing under the rain! ;D


I caught myself being more 'visual' these days. I think it might be due to assignment after assignment that are visual based. So into my own art now! I can draw, mind you. And just like Picaso, only I can understand the meaning behind my art. They're just wayyyy too abstract for minds other than the weird one I have. ;D


I could have gotten my talent from hand-drawing. Yes, that was once my pastime. And then when I come back from school, I will have a hard time cleaning those ink blotches which all of a sudden seem to be all over myself. ;D


Someday, I want to visit a chocolate factory like this. Or maybe a store like this. Factory sounds so technical and not vibrant. Yes, I need vibrancy! More and more and more of them! And then I would jump into these jars and swim with the little M&Ms! 

Which I will swallow them all into my tummy! ;D

So cruel. 
Really? If that's so, then you're even more cruel than me. At least I don't pretend not to want to talk to you. Because pretending it is the hardest thing to do now.



No comments:

Post a Comment