Sunday, September 26, 2010

expectancies, unpredictabilities?

You know what? 


I watched this movie yesterday. Yes, the movie above. The Legend of the Fist.

How in the world could I have watched that movie? Oh yes, I would never have opted for it either. You know me right? I'll never go for such movies in the cinema. Well yeah, I'm a lil picky sometimes. =P

But yesterday was really spontaneous. I decided we go for that movie actually. Yes, it was all my idea. Ditched watching Date Night/Vampires Suck/Titanic and chose The Legend of the Fist instead.

And seriously, I watched it.

Epic, ain't it?

And for that particular reason, I treasure that ticket I bought. HAHA
Weird.

The movie was indeed, nice. I mean, the storyline and values and it was really really awesome if not for the fact that I am a so-not-into-violence person. Really, you asked me how it was, I sincerely told you it was awesome. 

But one thing, I cried. I cried watching this movie. I cried watching a violent/action pack movie. How any stranger can it be? Or I should say, how much weirder can I be man?! Oops, my bad.

I cried because of the brutal and ruthless violence. Idk why I reacted that way either. Weird, ain't it? Hmm, no comment. Yeah, someone even suggested we leave the cinema then. But no, I wanted to watch it till the end then. Firstly, I paid for it man! =P Well not really the reason though. You wanted to watch it so badly and yes, I'll watch it through too. =)

And you know what?

I was suspected of being underage! Oh yes, the first time I gotta be checked for my IC. Epic? The one who is ineligible passed the 'customs', the one who is so obviously* eligible got checked for her IC. *not so obviously actually due to height issues. Heck!

Oh well, idk whether I should call it a great eye-opener or a mental tortured hour. =P
I'll watch it again though, if you want to. =)


Oh well, Donnie Yen. He really is a permanent imprint in my life now.


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment