Friday, September 24, 2010

the products of mid-sem exams


Exams, stress, HYPER! =D *Idk whether I was ever in any modes of stress.* =P

But you know what? Mid-term exams are over! Oh wait, Malaysian Studies! Seriously man, it's such a spoiler la! Why can't we just finish the exams once and for all this week la? It's soooooo distressing! Urgh! And now, it's been postponed AGAIN to 6th October. No, I seriously am distressed by it. Okay, now I'm in the stress mode. What theeeeee?

Anyway, the products of mid-sem exams.




US!!!


Too bad Aubrey and Kye weren't there to join us. =(

Me, Kuan, Chloe and Ann went to Sunway Pyramid after exams. Shhhhh =P Too bad the food was such a disappointment. Major NO-NO to that cafe ever again for food except for desserts.   And also, the intention of Ann cutting hair ended up the four of us got our hair cut too. HAHAHA

Thumbs up to A Cut Above's Cutathon. XD

And yes, today was just like chocolate. =D


Dude, blissful la! =D
Well, apart from the part where we had to search high and low for Chocolate Lounge until our legs gave ways almost instantly. Oh, exhausted. And not forgetting the major headache I had. Oh well, maybe it's not that blissful after all.

Um, or I should probably just look at the blissful side. =D
Selective attention (IHC 2010)

Modified referencing skills. =P

And I am so not gonna do any kinds of revision tonight. =)
Oh believe me, I won't.


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment