Saturday, September 4, 2010

the wholesomeness of us


College has been giving me a hectic schedule lately. Yes, all thanks to assignments, assignments and assignments. And here are some updates. =)

On Wednesday, *whistles* awesome night. Like, seriously? Chloe slept overnight at Kye's house. Not that it was a big deal to me or what but well, actually it was. XD Aubrey, Chloe, Kye and me, we went to Connaught's pasar malam. Can't believe Chloe actually made it man! =D
And yeah, I was back home kinda late actually, almost around 11pm I guess? And yeah, we ate a lot. Like, really A LOT! It was kinda like a travel cum food show you know. Since it was Chloe's first time to apparently the Cheras' longest pasar malam, she wanted to taste as much food that can't be found in Ipoh as she could possibly take in. And for me, yes, I discovered something that I like instantly. Oh gosh, it was purple! Duhhhhh? =P Alright, it's actually Tau Fu Far, but it's purple! No joke okay?

Psst, it's because it's flavoured! Yam flavour. =P

Come Thursday; that truly unforgettable day. Or night if you might. Yeah well, we stayed in the campus till 8+ pm man! No joke, again. =P Aubrey was the one who said she wanted to stay back and finish up her IHC assignment due Friday. And since I've not printed it out yet, so I said I would stay back too. And who knows, Ann and Kye were with us too. Well, Candace too as I would have to fetch her back right?

So yeah,  we went to the library, printed our stuff while me tryna help them out a lil. =P 
Actually we were kinda done by 7pm or so but the traffic was like, seriously congested man!
Quoted from Kye, "the blue car is still there la!" Yeah, the blue car she saw was still at the same exact spot when she saw it earlier. Gee, so much thanks to citation skills, I just cited what Kye said. LMAO

Well, there were further complications later on. Details not to be talked about though. But yeah, we stayed till after the traffic started to clear up and after certain things were dealt with. And by the time we left college, it was 8+ already. Federal highway, I just wish you would be so kind to me everyday like you did on that night. *innocent smile*

So for that two nights straight, I hadn't any home-cooked dinner. =( Seriously man, the day after that, I actually thought about home-cooked dinner la! Classic. =D

Friday was the last day before the holidays start. Yes, holidays. Our first sem break, for one whole week. As class ended at 10am, we had nothing much to do but went for brunch at Wong Kok and later off to Chloe's hostel. Gosh, I really have enough of Wong Kok already man. 2 days straight of Wong Kok's food, and I've been tired of their food all this while actually. =/

So yeah, after brunch, me and Chloe went back to the library first to return/borrow some books before heading back to her hostel together with Ann. Aubrey was with her friends while Candace was with Aster them. So we went To Chloe's hostel and she packed her stuff.

Later on, Aubrey joined us. We thought Chloe was gonna leave at 2.30pm, but then it got delayed and then we went up to Ann's hostel this time. =P Aubrey said she was tired and wanted to sleep. But then, all of four of us ended up lying on Ann's single bed and talking bout 'stuff'. =D

I like it. Seriously, it was FUN. =)

I guess Aubrey really couldn't tahan our imaginations and possibilities. =P

We should do this more often! =)

Oh yes, have I mentioned we're gonna have one-week holiday starting today? Hmm, but then, holidays aren't holidays at all. We're just always beiong bombarded with all kinds of assignments. And yes, IMCOMM, IHC, ECS each has assignments waiting for us. =/
Not forgetting we still have got Malaysian Studies' report to be done. Awesome.

And I guess my holidays will be spent in Taylor's library. =/ *imagining the coldness in the library*

Assignments, movies. Can I trade one for the other? =P
And I wanna watch Piranha and Cats and Dogs and Vampires Suck and i-dunno-what-other-m0vies! All I know is that I wanna go for movies in the cinema! It's been a long time since I've done that la. =(

So yeah, bless me and wish me luck that I will get done with all the freaking assignments and lemme have a few days for enjoyment. =D

Oh by the way, Old Town's wifi is wayyyy better than Boston's at Leisure Mall. =P


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment