Friday, September 17, 2010

you're the missing essence







Some updates here. Gee, see how busy *productive =P* I've been lately? All thanks to assignments. Yeah, assignments, assignments and more assignments. Never getting a break from it. 

But thankfully, IHC and ECS assignments have already been submitted and it's only IMCOMM left now. Ha! Awesome me, I've done that *almost finished* a couple of weeks ago. =D Damn, of course I am happy!

So guess what?

On Monday, I went to kk's BBQ at his house. Thanks so much for not replying my message when I asked about his house address and ending up getting it from Wai Seng instead. Oh yes, and wasted some time trying to locate his house. And there was I thinking that it would be a loud and huge party with lots and lotsa people but then when I drove passed his house, I wasn't so sure I was at the right place though. =P But yeah, drove passed it again and confirmed it was his house then.

Um, not many of them though. At least, not as many as I expected. But nonetheless, it's nice to see them again, after SOOOOOO LONGGGGGGG! =D

Nice setting up the fire. I didn't help with that though; the scouts should do it right? 

Psst, I was a scout. =P

And we helped with the skewers and food. 

The salads were tantalizing! Oh yes they were. The um, vege salad and the mango salad. You know, the Thai style mango salad. Seriously, scrumptious! Hmmmm~ =D
And kk made it seemed like I was the only one who eats the salad cause I wanna go on a diet! What theeeee? Salads are awesome! XD

And yes, I spared my hands sparkling clean for I have assistance for helping me to skewer chicken. =D Oh yes, 2 pieces of chickens without me DIY-ing. =P Awesome people. HAHA
So kk's dad and Abg Wai Seng skewered me 2 pieces of chicken! =D Yummy!

Too bad we didn't think any pictures together la. Blame it on me, my bad. I left quite early though. Such a spoilsport I was, rushing home just for Gossip Girl. Oops, my bad. =/

Anyway, it was nice of kk to invite me and great to meet them all again. Awhh =)
I seriously miss high school mates. =')

Awesome night, people. =)

And on Tuesday, oh, feeling so noble already now. XD
Guess what?

I donated blood! =D

*excessively HYPER!*

My second time. I just love that feeling you know. Don't ask me bout it, I have no clue whatsoever why. Too bad Aubrey couldn't make it with me. She's just nice 45 kg even though she has stuffed herself with food the night before and McD that morning. HAHA. Too bad for you =P

Next time la =P

Deyy, my blood flowed soooooo awfully slow this time man! It was like, rapidly flowing last year! Kinda tersumbat somewhere huh? LOL
And you know what? The nurse said my vein was too thin. Wait, you call it thin? Um, small in size? As in, its diameter. Wait, the lumen? Diameter of the lumen?
Oh shucks, what happened to my bio? =(

So yeah, she injected once, then twice, and then thrice if I'm not mistaken. =( Yeah, so it was kinda like, poke in, pull out, and poke in again. Man, can you feel it! Oh yes, I could I'm telling you..

And yes, till today, it's still kinda blue black. Should have used my left hand man. Guess the blood flows faster and the artery will be much easier to locate right? Oh, I miss bio now. =P

I'll definitely make it a habit to donate at least once a year. Oh, hopefully I'll be able to do that la. =) It totally feels great! =)

No pictures for now though. Sorry bout that. They're in Aubrey's phone. Credits to her. Let's reference it. =P

*assignment-ruled-over*

Mid terms are next week! *gasps!*
Duhhhhhhhh? =P

And I can't wait for our own trips too! I wanna go on a trip too! =(

And I miss my mum now. ='(



*SIGHSSSSSSS*




x x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment