Sunday, September 19, 2010

some spices in life means so much



A gathering/farewell party planned so much earlier had turned out to be so much more unexpected.

Oh well, I thought me and Pui Sing were the only ones from Cochrane attending but like I said, it turned out there were many others who came too. Oh, including Fitri! HAHAHAHA
But too bad, they came so much later and we just couldn't wait any longer than we already had.

But nonetheless, it was great. Great that we get to see each other again after SOOOOOO LONGGGGGG! Great that we finally made it to her house in Seri Kembangan after 2 hours of continuous driving. I tell you, 2 hours of continuous driving is strenuous. =/

And plain tiring! My eyes were like, half closed already man! With the scorching hot sun rays shooting down on us and the petrol depleting slowly with me consciously noticing it! Awhh, heartaches. Yes, have I mentioned that it literally crushes your heart when you are aware of the decreasing petrol indicator??? Oh, how it hurts. ='(

My heart aches for the petrol I paid for every week.

Literally, okay?

Anyway, everything turned out to be, um, not really smooth but thank God we made it. And thank God she's safe. Oh well, something unexpected happened and it was really a spoiler for the day. But everything was well in the end. =)

After that, me and Pui Sing even went to Jusco Equine Park to makan. Thought we would have some satisfying McD for idk-breakfast-or-lunch-or-tea-break *we hadn't taken our PROPER breakfast/lunch yet =/* but there was no McD INSIDE that Jusco. There was a drive-thru one outside though. But she told us there is McD inside Jusco and I parked in there already. Oh well, ended up eating spaghetti at Baker's Cottage instead of at Secret Recipe. 

You know what, I always end up eating expensive food whenever with Pui Sing. Right right, Loke Pui Sing? Oh, how we enjoyed ala carte cakes in Legend Hotel after going to the edu fair at PWTC. And we barely had enough to pay for them! HAHAHAHA

Epic =P

But thankfully, those spaghettis weren't that costly la. XD And yes, everything seems awesomely delicious when you're awfully famished. Just like we did. 

And that was the best lemon tea I ever had. *referring to what I just said =P*

And now, I know where she lives. =D Oh, I just love having her as my friend. <3
*hugs*
=)


The pinkie girl who'll be leaving for Cairo next monday aka tomorrow night for studies. Awh, I'll miss you dearly. See you in Twitter/Facebook. *wink*


Best of luck to her and may God bless her always. =)

We love you!!!


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment