Friday, September 10, 2010

i ain't overtly picky!

Well, thank God, we managed to get ourselves tickets for both movies and not too bad seats too. =)

Piranha and Resident Evil.
Okay, embarrassed of me to keep insisting that Piranha is available in 3D too. But hey, it has in 3D too! Just you look at the movie poster la! =P

Oh, well, whatever. =P


Piranha was, um, all I could think of is, GROSS. Not that I was entirely turned off by their gruesomeness *though some parts I sorta was*, but seriously, the whole story seemed to revolve only on the gruesomeness of the attacks of piranhas on humans. And to be honest, I was somewhat a lil bored in the middle of the story. I mean, it's all just fishes chewing off people. Um, yeah, thanks to the sound effects and towards the end of the movie, I did not fall asleep. Not that I will since I've wanted to watch this since, I dunno when. LOL
Anyway, the last part was sorta intriguing though. Thank goodness for that. =P

Um, watch it anyway. LOL


Resident Evil. Okay, it was um, not THAT scary. Wait, what the hell, Resident Evil movies are never scary. I mean, I guess the previous ones were better? Or so I thought. *Had I actually watched the previous installments? LOL* Anyway, the effetcs and computer graphics and whatever you call those were superb! I mean, yeah, I think I'm purely amazed by those effects. And totally love the way they make it seemed so tech-y, you know? Okay, just, really cool technology? Geez, forget that. 

So yeah, Alice and another really scene-stealing character, *that's the term they always use right? =P* Claire. =D I know, I know! It's not my name, duhhhhh. But the fact that it's so similar to my name always perks me up. =P Yes, I know, Claire right??? =P

Good that this time, Claire ain't an old woman. Well the last time we watched, Claire was an old lady. Now what movie was that again? 


Oh well, forget that. =P

Anyway, she makes a terrific pair with Alice. Oh, girl power. Man, that reminds me, ECS assignment on gender roles? How cool man! Resident Evil is definitely one awesome example! =D

Okay, this totally makes me sound like I'm more into Resident Evil than Piranha. Guess I do, no? =P


So yeah, watch it. Watch them. Watch BOTH! Oh by the way, I have to admit though that for both movies, I felt a lil bored halfway through them too. No joke. Dead right serious. Hmm, I even said that and got, "Resident Evil is like that wan lo." as an answer. Nice. *eye-rolling*

But no regrets though. I watched what I wanted to watch. You know, it just crossed my mind that maybe I could blame it on IMCOMM for being over judgmental on these movies. Duhhhhhhh! =P Or am I, too picky? 

Uh-uh, definitely NOT! =P 

But they just didn't live up to my expectations! *sounding AWFULLY desperate* =P

Okayyyy, IGNORE ME NOW! *seriously, don't do that. =P*


Claira here, signing off at 2200 hours. *trying to mimic Alice. =P*


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment