Monday, September 6, 2010

i'm not a movie critic =)


Sundays are always the days that I stay home and do nothing but be in front of my laptop the whole day. Yeah well, pathetic, lifeless, just you name it. But but but, yesterday was slightly different though. Well, um, I was indeed in front of my laptop since morning though but then, it wasn't just Facebook and MSN and Twitter okay? =P



Yup, I watched Angels and Demons. =D
Okay, call me outdated but I just haven't watched it yet! Duhhhh? =P I know, I know, the movie was out last year and I just watched it yesterday. Oops. =P

Well of course I liked it! Mind you, Imma fan of Dan Brown's books okay? And I've read the book already and I've been wanting to watch it since it came out last year. So yeah, Angels and Demons.

But then, I'm sure there were certain parts that were not included in the movie. Like, the one where Langdon boarded *do you call it board?* the chopper with that Camerlengo *no idea how to spell it, but pretty sure it's such =P* where that Camerlengo later parachuted himself off from the chopper and 'landed' at the top of the church while Langdon was somewhere else. Yeah, the story was as such la duh! =P

And also, that bad guy whose name I totally can't recall at all, didn't die like that la! I remembered he died falling off the balcony of the building he was hiding. And Vittoria was taken hostage or kidnapped if you wanna call it that way by that bad guy. But these weren't in the movie! =(

Whatever. It's still pretty much exciting anyway. More to the back parts though. 


And seriously, do they actually wear those costumes in um, wait, Rome? Rome right? =P


They always make an awesome pair, don't they? =D
That's Dan Brown. =P


 I wouldn't realize how pretty she looks like if not for this picture. Aw! =)


Seriously, watch it. Cause it's Angels and Demons. =P


See! My Sunday is ain't that unproductive after all! =P


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment