Sunday, September 26, 2010

movie buff Sundays


I like being media literate. And I do hope I really am media literate by now. =D

Like I said, Sundays are usually dull for me. I mean, not that I make it dull but I just do not know what to do! LOL
But yeah, thankfully this week's Sunday has been awesomely occupied usefully. =) I hell am proud of myself. =D

Oh yes, I had um, lemme see, 3 movies watched today! =D Well not exactly, it's more like, 2 and a half movies. LOL

Aha! Date Night! =D I actually downloaded it wayyy before the mid term exams and since it was THE pre-exam and exam weeks, I couldn't even watch it. So, yeah. Yesterday was THE day. =D


Whoever who hasn't watched it yet, PLEASE DO SO! It really is funny I tell you. I was like, laughing to myself with my headphones on and looking like someone from the laughing asylum. Alright, I don't reckon there's such a place. Well that's the point right? Some alien. =P

Awhh, date night. =)

And next, Devil.


Ahh, sucks big time. I mean, it doesn't really suck la but it was dreadfully boring. No, I am serious. And yes, I know, it's a horror movie. But that's the thing, it doesn't feel like a horror movie. Or maybe it's because of the uber poor quality that I've downloaded. But really, it's almost all darkness I see most of the time and no, it's really not that scary, apart from the scene where that anxious-turned-creepy old lady who sorta suddenly emerged behind the remaining guy. Well, there's lotsa maybes I guess. Maybe because I didn't watch it in the cinema, maybe that's why I wasn't living the cinematic ambiance, maybe this, maybe that. Whatever. I'm just grateful I didn't waste 10 bucks to GSC. Oops =P

Good I watched it though. =)

And lastly, TOY STORY 3!!! =D


Note the date. It shows, June 18. Dude, what's the date today?!?! HAHAHA

Have I mentioned I am totally in love with Disney's movies? No? Alright, I just mentioned it. =)

Oh, we've been wanting to watch it ever since it was released MONTHS ago. But nonetheless, I've downloaded it now. I watched it, and so will you. =) 
So many more toys, so many more dramas and so much more romance. Awhhh =)
And the teary part at the end, awhh, I almost cried. =') Oh yes, and scenes that made me laughing out loud to myself all over again and having mum said that I'm so silly. =P

Apart fro, Devil, it seems like I'm sorta outdated as well huh? HAHA. Who cares? I still wanna watch them and I absolutely enjoy them big time. =D

Grown ups, Alice in the wonderland and Cop out coming soon! =D
Oh, and probably Eat Pray Love. Mum requested for it. And you know what? Bro said it was Eat Pray Sleep. LMAO!!!


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment