Thursday, September 9, 2010

when doggie and kitty come together


Like, FINALLY, I went for a movie yesterday. Sunway TGV. Well, my first time going for TGV instead of GSC. I must say,  I was too excited with the movie I barely noticed the difference between these two. But I guess GSC's hall is definitely much bigger and classier. Okay well, that's the difference already ain't it? Duhhhhh =P

See how ah-dorable that doggis? Aww, I wanna rear a dog too! =D I'll include it in my future wish list. Remind me, will you? =P




Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore! Oh man I tell you, it was plain awesome! =D Yeah well, Disney's animated movie. I ain't childish! =P I just love Disney's movies and hell yeah, I got my bro to watch it with me. HAHA! My treat okay? But popcorn was on him. =P

So basically, it was about the so-called feud between cats and dogs. Well, to be exact, it was more like, between a cat and dogs. It's the cat, Kitte Galore, planning a revenge on dogs, um, and also cats? LOL. What the heck? =P

Anyway, watch it. I'm serious! =D There were one or two teary moments though. Well, at least for me. I'm an active participant you know? *Heck, I'm overpowered by assignments!* Screw that.

Watch it. Really. It's difficult not to like Disney's movies. =D Good thing growing up with Disney huh? XD


Itu itu pigeon sangat the comel you know? Like, seriously! He *I think it's a he* talks sooooooo MUCH! Go watch, go watch! XD *Sounds like I'm promoting this movie. Duhhhhhhh*

Two more movies that I wanna watch before the holidays end and more assignments and EXAMS! Oh gosh. *sigh*

Forget that. Tomorrow, Piranha and hopefully, Resident Evil too! =D

Psst, I've done my IHC assignment! *very very the HYPER!* 

I can barely wait till tomorrow!!! =D


x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment