Saturday, October 2, 2010

two is better than one? NOT

How in the world would I have watched The Legend of the Fist TWICE?!

Like, seriously?!

But yeah, I watched it just because I know that would be the only movie bro would wanna watch. Oh, he definitely would not go for Eat Pray Love nor that Legend of the Guardian thing? But thank God we managed to buy the tickets at the very last minute and not having to check for bro's IC. Or else...

So yeah, this time, we were just on time and I managed to watch what I've missed out on the first time I watched it. Oh well, no cryings, thankfully. Mum was sitting beside me, mind you. But for the anticipated violent scenes, I just shut my eyes. 

Mum asked me 2 questions.
1. Why must be 18 above only can watch?
2. How come the mole on the girl's face is on the other side already?

PS. Um, the second one wasn't really a question actually. 

So, the first one, that's obvious enough for someone who is so against violent movies. And yes, because it is too violent. My point of view.

The second one was when mum, out of a sudden, leaned over and told me that the mole on the girl's face has 'shifted' to the other side. I was like, what??

Mum, seriously? I was so sure those sitting on the other aisle could hear us giggling away. =P

And I didn't know the movie was so long until it ended at 1130++ if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, by the time mum fetched us home, it was already midnight. Oops =P

Hmm, still can't stop wondering why in th first place I would go for THIS movie!



x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment