Sunday, October 17, 2010

hey cousin bro



2 hours sitting down at the car workshop, waiting patiently for him to service my car while juggling with other customers at the same time too.

As I watch him attend to every one of his incoming customers, a smile lit up my face. 

He's so different now.
He has grown up. Physically and mentally.
His hands skillful with the tools.
And to think deeper, I am in no comparison with him.
And yes, he drove me in his former Kelisa which has now become mine, up to 140km/h just to prove that the car's in good condition.

He has become stronger and tougher due to the loss.

I admire him.
I respect him.
I adore him.

Sometimes I wish I could have a big brother that could protect me and talk to me and understand me. Ahh, how I wish.


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment