Saturday, October 2, 2010

going against the flow, perhaps?

Hey peeps!

Seems like I've really been MIA for some time. So much thanks to assignments, ECS project and idk what else actually. But it just seems like I've got A LOT to do! And you know what? I don't even have time to read the Nora Roberts' book I borrowed from the library. See how hectic I am now?

Oh yes yes YES! ECS project! For if Ryan hadn't mentioned that we still have 2 more weeks left before we gotta present our 'play', I wouldn't have realized that time has really flew passed my very own eyes. And on top of that, he even mentioned that our finals are just a month away. Phew, that's pretty quick. Like, I just finished my mid-terms?

Sometimes thinking of these all make me wanna say, "Whoever said that college life is fun is definitely crazy."

But no, I resist myself from saying so. I do not want myself to think like that. Because I truly believe college life is awesome. Oh well, sometimes I do not know why I am learning all this and not 'actually' learning how to be what we aspire to be. No, seriously, it did cross my mind when I started my very first class. It kept me thinking, why am I studying human comm? Or even mass comm? I thought I am gonna be a journalist *or so I wish*? So why am I studying all these? Why not learning how to write like a journalist?

You know, questions like these, they just are attracted to me. Or maybe the other way round. LOL

But I guess in some ways, I am living my life towards a more 'communication-learned' way. LMAO. Gee, I've no idea what kinda weird words I use while blogging but I just do. XD So yeah, that day when mum was telling me stuff, I responded with, "That's self-fulfilling prophecy."

It might be scary sooner or later, all I speak is communication terms. I'll be damned.


x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment