Friday, October 8, 2010

talking about, books?



Books- one of the chapter for this week's IMCOMM lecture. 
Books, I like them. I adore them. I treasure them.

It felt good, great, terrific to have something that is related so much to you being discussed about. What's more, it was the topic of a lecture.

I guess I could really relate to books when the lecture was going on. Yeah, guess I did throughout the whole lecture save for the part on history. Oh well, I suck at history. =P

Once Harry Potter was mentioned, my mind kept revolving around Harry Potter and Harry Potter only. And strangely enough, it somehow struck me of which book I do not own. Well yeah, I only have 6 books outta 7 books of the Harry Potter series. And also, recalling the release of Deathly Hallows and how Tesco/Carrefour sold them at a price almost half of that of the original's and not forgetting me successfully convinced mum to bring me to Times Square early in the morning just to queue for the book. 

Crazy people huh?






I like to fantasize. Actually, I think it's a good thing to do sometimes, not taking into accounts of fantasies about being a princess and meeting your prince charming riding on a white horse to your castle though. No, I don't think I would even think of that. I might as well fantasize about me getting into Hogwarts and believing there might really be a magical world as that. I wish there would, you know. Life would be so much more unpredictable. I would you know, undergo all those hardships and obstacles Harry and the gang went through. I would give anything to try at least once in this reality. *sighs*


Anyway, I picture having a really really really massive room with walls lined with bookshelves from ground to ceiling compactly filled with lots and lots and LOTS of BOOKS!
Awhhh =)


Life would be so blissful you know. 


And there'll be a really huge lush, maybe maroon, carpet spread widely on the entire room's floor. And it will always be clean and smelled of lavender or anything natural and I'll be free to just lie prostrate on it with a book always in hand. 


CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THAT???


I want a library in my house. I want to have many collections of books. I want it so badly!


I'll surely make this my priority in the near future. =)




Pinky promise to self.






x x x 

2 comments:

  1. couldn't agree more. am so in love with books too! wish i had the time to read!

    ReplyDelete