Friday, October 15, 2010

glimpse into the comms, perhaps?


So we visited The Star's Media Hub in Shah Alam.
It was H-U-G-E!

Glad I made the trip. =) Totally worth my 8 bucks. But too bad they didn't allow us to snap pictures of the printing processes and machines thing.


I was like, "I want! I want!" for the tag. =D


The Glee pose that Michelle resisted so much. =P


Believably the future journalists. =)


Us with Mr Winston aka the IMCOMM lecturer. =D Lots of sound effects and by far the most 'in' "teacher" I ever had. 


With Ms Siow, our IHC lecturer. Scary at times, always indirectly imply that we should read the text book. =P Yet, she intrigues me much.



Can we have a trip to Astro next time? I soooo wanna see how it is in broadcast stations and radio stations and stuff like that. =D Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? =)



x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment