Friday, October 8, 2010

time for stick-cons






So much thanks to IHC's presentation practice due next Monday, I've been busying myself with information which I do not know whether they're actually more to communication or leadership. And yes, our topic is Communication in Leadership. Sounds easy ain't it? Yes, it did to me. I had so many ideas on how to make it work but when we actually got down to work, we were kinda stuck as to what we should do. Urgh! That frustration in me.

But thank God, I guess we kinda managed to so-called worked it out by now. At least that's how I think of it. =P

So yes, as I was saying, so much thanks to this presentation, and since I'm the one who idk-why (probably being too 'enthusiastic' about doing PowerPoint) became the one doing PowerPoint, I've googled several pictures to be inserted along with the clips. And look at them! Just you look at the pictures above! Aren't they amazing? They're just so adorable and yet, eye-catching! Simple yet classy. *thumbs up* =)

And I've been addicted to these pictures ever since. Gosh, all I did the whole night besides putting up the final touches to the slides was googling for such pictures and slot in as many as I can into the slides. Awesome me. =D

And this, is by far my favourite!


Made it the cover picture. =)

Oh well, presentation too has something good to offer though. *surprisingly* =P
Ahh, photojournalism? 



x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment