Wednesday, March 2, 2011

when you just have to look behind these hazel eyes


One of my favourite place I've been to in Penang was the snake temple. Oh boy, don't you know I like snakes? ;P That doesn't make me a weirdo okay? Haha. There were numerous people who have the same interest as I do in snakes where probably a quarter if not half of them have landed in jobs related to this species and maybe even in National Geographic or Discovery Channel! ;P Awhh, I wish I could be one of them too. That would be fun, I'm sure of it. =D

Oh but before I went to snake temple on the second day of my exploration, I went to Kek Lok Si. That Guan Yin status was massive! Too bad I hadn't an up close picture of the status of the Goddess of Mercy as I think I couldn't find the way up there and maybe because I wanted to leave already by then. But it was super HUGE! You can definitely spot it from afar. 


Breakfast for that morning, Mi Rebus. Uh-uh, not what I would go for. But at least I've tried.


This was nice! =D




See how huge it is? No means can anyone miss it.




 Oh, and I fed the tortoises! They were so cute! =D

















This particular snake reminded me of...you know. =] 

The trip to the zoo. =)

The MOST hyperactive snake I've ever seen! And definitely a playful one.



Look! Can you see its skin peeling off?


This is um, a 30-year old Anaconda, if I'm not mistaken of its species. But heck, it's 30 freaking years old! Where in the world was it at the time of my birth???


I like this! It's so cuteee! Guess it was sunbathing as well. ;P



Um, Monitor Lizard I think?


This is my favourite of all! =D


Maybe because I touched it? =DDD My second time laying hands on a live snake. And boy, I think this was an Albino Python.  I even tried to lift it off, partially. Boy was it heavy! I just love feeling its smooth though some parts scaly skin and I know it's the wrong descriptive word to use for this creature, but isn't it CUTE??? =DDD

Someone thinks I'm weird for liking snakes now. ;P But I couldn't be any weirder than liking crocs right? HAHA


Awhhh, I miss this snake. =] I wanna visit it the next time I'm in Penang. Hopefully!


And I so wanted to take a picture with these snakes! Though I would much prefer to have it with the one I adored by now. ;P But since it caters so much to tourists and having ignored the fact that there are Malaysians who would also wanna take photos with them who also happens to not being aware of how costly it was, I did not do so. Man, 30 bucks for 2 photos which means being one set! It's just taking photos with 2 snakes! Fine, I'll hunt for some place else which do not require any forms of payment just to snap a photo with the snakes. At least not in money forms. I can do with feeding them if need be. ;D


And I went to Queensbay Mall after that! 
 

I felt like in 1 Utama already when I was in this mall. At some point though, I felt like it was a mix of Pavilion and 1 Utama. And there was this shop, Brands Outlet, they have clothes that I would totally fall in love with! But I didn't buy any from there though. Tryna save some money, mind you. ;P Hopefully they have this shop in KL. =)


See? It's like the longest mall in Penang! The Penang's version of 1 Utama. =D


My focus was on the Penang bridge. Lovely right? =)


Um, yeah. Another day at McD again. But this time, only McFlurry while waiting. And that evening, I was totally worn out.


2 more days to go before end of trip. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment