Monday, March 7, 2011

just like summertime all over again



FINALLY, No Strings Attached.

FINALLY, we watched a romance movie. Good. 

How long have I been whining and begging desperately to watch this movie? Gosh, since before I left for Penang! Like, seriously.

First time watching a movie in KLCC. First time tasting KLCC TGV's popcorn, which is really nice by the way. First time having bumped into someone so close and almost getting a heart attack myself. First time strolling in the park under such hot weather just for the attempt to walk down memory lane. First time being so so so tired after a day out. Jeez, I can't believe I actually had 4 hours of nap and I still couldn't pull myself outta bed and just wanted to sleep through till the next morning. 






If not for the annoying flu I was having, I'm damn sure it would be such a great time watching this! Urgh, I just dislike it so much that I'm down with flu when I'm having a day out, you know! 




Synopsis: In this comedy, Emma (Natalie Portman) and Adam (Ashton Kutcher) are life-long friends who almost ruin everything by having sex one morning. In order to protect their friendship, they make a pact to keep their relationship strictly "no strings attached." "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices. It means they can do whatever they want, whenever they want, in whatever public place they want, as long as they don't fall in love. The questions become - Can you have sex without love getting in the way? And can their friendship survive?




Sex friends? Uh-uh. With no strings attached? No commitment? No feelings getting in the way? Is that even possible??


To someone, note that : ' "No strings" means no jealousy, no expectations, no fighting, no flowers, no baby voices.'


It was a great day, though super super tiring, but like I said, every minute spent was worth it. Just, please please please, no more heart attacks next time. <3




Next movie, Grave Encounters and Rango! I hope so. Johnny Depp's in it! I mean, his voice. ;P I freaking love Johnny Depp! He's freaking awesome. =D


And one thing, I realized I eat sooo much when I have an outing with you that I feel guilty about it after that. Gosh!




Let's have another day out some time again! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment