Wednesday, March 2, 2011

nothing felt better than returning to your waiting embrace


And for all the fun I had exploring the island, it finally came to the last day before heading home to KL.

We took the ferry across the sea over to the mainland. And for the journey back to the island, I was left alone for it. The ferry was, not bad I guess. But the journey was a blast! Yes, like the wind blasting on your face and making your hair fly all over the place. ;P



I saw jellyfishies in the water! First time ever! =D


That's how a Penang ferry looks like. Seems kinda rundown and not that classy right? Hmm, yeah, it crossed my mind too. ;P


While nearing the mainland. I guess these are fishing boats? Or maybe not. I would love to pay a visit to the fishing areas or the shoreline where the fishing boats are docked. =D Maybe become a fishergirl for a day! ;P


Look what has FICM done to me! *gasp*



Sometimes I wish KL still retains its historical buildings such as these. It would no doubt look beautiful in this concrete jungle.


Too bad I wasn't allowed to go in since it was guarded. And hence all I could do was just snap this Star Cruise from afar. But it still looked that massive!


Reminds me of Titanic now. ;D

Let's watch it again? Pretty pleaseeeee? =D


When I spotted this building from afar, I so wanted to take a picture of it. It made me feel like I was in London. ;P I have no idea why!


How come they have such beautiful buildings and KL doesn't have one??? =((


Mister, I know how to read this lo! ;P


Classic! Super classic! =D




Char Kuey Teow and Cendol again at the same shop! =D Because I was desperately craving for Char Kuey Teow that day and so I've gotten it!


That's the shop. And the stall at the right corner was the Char Kuey Teow's stall.


And this famous Cendol stall. See how packed it was?


I immediately fell in love with this building the first time I saw it. Ancient looking huh? ;D


At 1st Avenue. Wait, that's the name for it right? *scratches head*



And finally, it came the time to leave Penang. Strangely, I wasn't that sad or anything. Not even eager to get home yet.




And the Penang bridge! I've always wanted to take a closer snap at it. =D



And there were 2 accidents we saw on our journey home. I took a picture for the second accident and since we were on a double decker bus and coincidentally I was sitting at the front seat, a cop or whoever that was, manning the traffic was sorta glaring at me when I snapped the scene. And it was nearing night time already and the sky was turning dark and so my camera had the flash ON! *guilt creeping in*


There, the second accident. =(

We reached KL about 8+ and I tell you, when I saw KLCC from afar, I was never so glad to be back in KL again! And having a message from someone welcoming you home was the best feeling ever! <3


Oh, and the souvenirs! =)



4 days and 3 nights. That was more than I could ask for. Thank you so much! <3 
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment