Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the big blue sky and the green green grass


Third day was the touring-around-Penang day. Or so it was called. But it wasn't how as I had thought so anyway. It was good nonetheless. =)


Penang's Lobak! Yummy! It's tasty for sure. =D

When I said the tour was good, it was mostly because I finally made it to the beach. Batu Ferringhi! I love beaches! =D It's just too bad I don't get to swim in the water and perhaps pick up some sea shells. =) But I'll definitely do it some other time, maybe in other beaches? =D



;P




At long last I got to feel the salt water. It was nice. =)










Definitely was. =DD


<3 to you. =)



Merely admiring the beauty and grandeur in Rasa Sayang hotel's washroom. ;P

Then headed to the Tropical Spice Garden. 




I like the boat. It looks somewhat like a gondola. ;D


And the dam. Teluk Bahang I think the name is. I'm bad with new names. My apologies. ;P


And had our Asam Laksa in Balik Pulau if not mistaken. ;P This was scrumptious. *drooling* It was far from being purely sour as I thought it would be. Balanced, I would say. And the soup was superb! I crave for more. =D


And right after our Asam Laksa, we settled for durians just outside that shop. How awesome were we! HAHA


Awesome awesome awesome! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment