Friday, March 4, 2011

just a speck of dust on the earth




Can the younger generation be any worse? Hmm, I bet it can, and it definitely will if this sort of mentality continues on. Such corrupted mindset. Not that I'm not a teenager or what, I admit that I am one and I am proud to be one because I do not commit such unscrupulous acts with zero compassion and sympathy at all.


Are they even proud of what they did? Proud enough to record it and worse still uploading it to Youtube for the world to admire your guts for it?


Just yesterday, I watched a video about a guy, probably a teenage guy as well, abusing and finally killing a kitten. Seriously, after watching this, it's not much difference between these people. Picking on defenseless lives? Shame on you, really.


Do not do onto people what you would not want them to do onto you. Give it a serious thought before you even think of committing such merciless and cold acts. 


And really, there is nothing funny about bullying an old man even though he is just a beggar which in your case, do not regard him as anything or is just a waste of time and branding your 'peace' sign. There is nothing that is worth your 'peace' sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment