Tuesday, December 28, 2010

you never cared, i was never in


I find giving unrelated titles fun. ;P

Ohh well, definitely not a good start to the last week of 2010. 



Before 


After

I've always 'fancied' the yellow sterilize thingy, not until I have it on my own knee now.

Yeah well, mum insisted that I go to the clinic for a checkup. Not just because of the injury though. I um, kinda, sorta, blacked out for awhile this noon. Yikes, I never liked that feeling ever since the first time I've experienced that. 

Blood pressure, blood count, everything perfectly normal. Um, just a lil increment in white blood cells. And you know what, I guess I'm prone to gastritis now. =(

The doc said the wound is quite deep. And I wonder why did it turn black. Mum said it was congial something. Ahh, forgotten the term. I've been feeling so not myself for the whole day. Groggy and slow. Yes, slow. That's not something that a person like me ever wants. 

I really dislike menses. 

That's why I agree that, guys should never assume girls to be weak until they've experienced menstruation and pregnancy.

And idk if I've got enough time left to cram in all those HISTORY!


I need to feel some holiday mood. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment