Sunday, December 5, 2010

a resuming chapter


Holidays are gonna end at 2359 hours tonight. Semester 2 is gonna begin at 0800 hours tomorrow. Jeez, I still do not feel the enthusiasm for the beginning of a brand new semester. I wonder why.

I had some seriously weird dreams last night. 4 different dreams in total if I'm not mistaken. And one of them, is that, I went to New York alone on a free ticket. I told mum about it. ;)
Anyway, I guess my mind can't seem to take a break from all these after all. It just has to process something huh?

Oh, and I've been thinking of putting a bolster in my car. I know, this is totally random. But, I've really been thinking about it. I've been hugging my bolster a lot lately. And that explains my want for a bolster in my car. Can I?

Oh yes yes yes. This should be about my new semester tomorrow right? Hopefully I'll be able to wake up early tomorrow morning and not miss the class. Gee, I hope NOT. *touch wood*

So a brand new semester. All new subjects. New lecturers. New schedule. New stuff to do. New this, new that. Great.

It's gonna be hectic. A lot more busier starting tomorrow.
But it will be great. I believe it will. I'll hold onto the 4 principles above. ;)


God bless everyone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment