Saturday, December 4, 2010

if only it's still puberty



Cookie Monster! =D

Oh no no no no no, this shouldn't be a gleeful post. It should be injected with guilt and remorse. Yes it should. Oh wait, should it? 

Jeez, I feel like I've bee3n stuffing myself with food lately. Like, LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of FOOD! SOS. Someone help me. I strongly need immediate assistance with my diet right now. Oh, why hadn't I thought of becoming a dietitian? That thought really did hit me a few days back. ;)

Pizza yesterday, Thai food today. *burp* I actually pity my digestive system. =( I should give it a break. A long break. Yikes, so much thanks to you with all the- though I hate to admit- good food. So I guess I should probably drag you along to help me lose some fats. Yikes.


*sigh* If only eating doesn't cost weight gain, how nice would that be.

Better get my ass off and start working out a plan. Oh, we need to jog. Oh, and I did not realize the park opposite my condo is that, um, natural? LOL. I shall jog. Oh boy, please make me do it. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment