Saturday, December 25, 2010

tidings of comfort and joy



You know, sometimes I tend to think that I can be quite matured for my age. Maybe because of the circumstances I've been put under or maybe because I'm just the way I am.

And there's a lot going on in my mind. Isn't it too much for an 18-year old to have to bear with all this? But what makes me think that I do not have to be responsible for my own future? Hey, I guess that's the reason for it. That I've all along been hit by the realization to be responsible for my own future, and thus, making plans and all.

I just pray to God to give me insight. To give me directions. To open ways for me.

And I pray that everything will just work out on its own even though it's not how I plan to be. God help me please.

I shall not think too much but live everyday as it is. Cause I believe in God. And in God I will have my strength. =)



2 comments: