Saturday, December 25, 2010

a Christmas story told


Happy Christmas everyone!

Something sounds unusual in that is it? Oh yes, people normally say Merry Christmas and not Happy Christmas. But, to those who have watched Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone would know that Ron greeted Harry "Happy Christmas".


Um, anyway, mum actually SUGGESTED and BROUGHT me and bro to Look Out Point to have our Christmas dinner. =) Yes, it was a surprise to me due to the fact that it was mum who warned me not to go there as she thought it was quite secluded and therefore dangerous for a girl my age. Saying me, very directly. And now you know why am I so surprise that she is now the one who said to go there. Surprise, surprise. 

I actually like proving people wrong. You can call it fun.

Super packed there and that proved me wrong instead. Ouch, backfired. Oh yeah, I 'assured' mum that it won't be so packed that fast and, urgh, screw it. 

Oh, the food, costly. Like, super super costly! Well if the food is delicious then I might say it is worth what it costs but it was the other way round. So really, we weren't that satisfied with the food but like mum said, she enjoyed the time spent. But, seriously, to me, I wouldn't say it is worth a single bit. Worse still, we didn't know, I mean, I didn't even know that parking uphill costs 3 bucks more than parking downhill. Dude, what's the matter man? Does anyone feel duped right now?

But one thing that we all agreed was nice was the hot lemon tea. *eye roll* Oh, and for me, maybe the mistiness which made me feel like I'm at Genting. ;D

But at the end of the day, we still thank God that we have the privilege to spend on such tidings. At least we are way more fortunate than others. Thank you dear God. =)



Pretty cool huh? It has a lighting function as well which makes it even cooler. And blame it on my business and forgetfulness *mostly*, I didn't manage to buy a Christmas gift to exchange with that. And I feel so awful. =( I know it isn't that necessary or needed but promise is a promise. And that's why I feel super guilty for not fulfilling that promise. I am so sorry. But nonetheless, thank you so much. =')




Happy Christmas everyone! 
Thank God for everything in life right now. Thank God for giving your son to save us from our sins. Thank God for Jesus Christ. I love You.





No comments:

Post a Comment