Sunday, December 26, 2010

everything happens for a reason



I've been awoken by the loud banging on my bedroom door just to ask me to fetch my uncle from Singapore from the KTM station. Gee, I wasn't even fully up yet man. Ahh, groggy, sleepy.

And I had a super long talk with my cousin bro, Jonathan. =)

It's been such a long time since we last met. Ahh the old times. =') He has grown so much taller! I almost mistaken him as my uncle. And I thought, why is my uncle so much younger? LOL

It really reminded me of the time we spent when we were little. When my uncle and his family came to our house during CNY and stayed for a few days. And I could still remember there was once when I even cried after they've gone back to Singapore. Pretty weird huh? And how innocent we were when we had fun together. Me, bro and Jonathan. 

I miss us.


No comments:

Post a Comment