Friday, December 24, 2010

tis the season to be jolly



It's the time of the year again. Gee, time flies doesn't it? This time last year, I had just finished my SPM. I just like saying it you know. =D

Oh, and it's Christmas time! =D
But honestly, I actually do not feel as hyper as I sound now. But of course, I love Christmas! Praise to God. =)

Maybe it's just, things have not been normal for the past week and that's when my mind starts being clogged with assumptions and thoughts that only I have the ability to let them breed in there. Get what I mean?

Paranoid.

And just when I find that parents can be paranoid- perhaps over paranoid at time-, I guess I'm no vast different from being that as well. 

Because it really scares me when things seem out of the ordinary and when absolute silence consumes us whole. And it does make me feel like I'm under the control of circumstances and not the other way round. If only girls wouldn't think that much or worry excessively and unnecessarily, I wouldn't succumb to this. I don't even want to be victim of  worrisome. 

But it's Christmas. Aren't we supposed to rejoice? It's the birth of Christ. I know I may not be a good and filial Christian, but I do very much believe and have faith in Christ. So it really is the perfect time to rejoice, be grateful and thankful and, praise the Lord. =')

Merry Christmas!


And it's the time when I enjoy Christmas carols the most. =D Ahhh, reminds me of the play "A Christmas Carol" last semester. =')


No comments:

Post a Comment