Tuesday, December 7, 2010

make it through the rain


Oh, semester 2 have just begun. Yesterday. It was not really great for the first day. At least it wasn't, to me. We only had MMH i.e. Malaysia Media History for both lecture and tutorial. Haven't got the chance to meet our lecturer for ECS though. 

But I guess MMH was more than enough for me to bear with throughout the whole of second semester. 7 weeks, mid-sem exam after Christmas break and finals at the end of January. See how packed it is? And how awfully hectic? 6 tutorial questions already given to us for each of the coming week and honestly, I am still not quite sure whether this subject is about Media History or Malaysia History. Oh, and not to mention the assignments; one being a presentation and the other is a video presentation. Thank God there's only 2 assignments.

Now you know why it wasn't a good start.


But I'll survive. Yes, I will. I believe I will. God is with me. I believe. =)


Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll make it through this semester SAFELY.

Oh, gee, I guess this CNY will be the biggest relief that I shall be looking forward to throughout this semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment