Sunday, April 1, 2012

season 2



The 4-month long semester break is finally counting down its final moments. In just less than 24 hours, I'll be heading back to college and resume a hectic and assignment-bound life, yet again. Frankly, I've been quite looking forward to the opening of a brand new semester, but that was weeks before my sheer indulgence of the movie-centred days. Especially now that we've all became aware of the vast number of new students that will be joining us. Shucks, I do sound like an anti-social person is it? Well, it's a good thing getting acquainted with new people but when you have bonded so perfectly with a group of insanely fun people as yourself are after one semester, it's a pretty depressing thing to know that there is the possibility lurking before us that we might be separated, soon. I could only hope NOT.

That aside, I'm welcoming more optimism though. :) Well, after all, aren't we supposed to love others as we love ourselves? Cool then, let us all embrace the imminent friendship that will all but rock our lives. 

A 4-month long hiatus from studies and academic books and lectures and assignments can really pose a damage to myself. My body and my mind similarly. My body- being lazy; my mind- the mentality of being lazy and refusing to accept the fact that holidays are now over and time to live up to the purpose of my existence in Taylor's. Looks like there'll be lots of ice-breaking needed between us and the lecturers because all have never taught us before. All I can only hope is for them to be as fun as our previous lecturers have been. Oh, and a good sense of humour is very much required too. :D

I'm gonna work much harder from now onwards. That's a promise to myself. No more slacking, no more excessive fooling-arounds, and high time for that studious self in me to be back.

I promise. God bless. :)


Toast to the bright path ahead of a, well um, new season of my life! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment