Friday, April 6, 2012

the life i live in body, i live by faith in the Son of God



"When he had received the drink, Jesus said, 'It is finished.' With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit." -John 19:30

Today was the day that Jesus died on the cross for us. His blood cleanse our sins and henceforth, we have been saved.

Today is Good Friday. 

This year's Good Friday brought new meaning to me. I have now understood what this day signifies. I have come to know the reason behind the celebration and remembrance of this day. I have finally realized the importance of this day to all believers of Christ.

"The life I live in body, I live by faith in the Son of God." -Galatians 2:20

Let us all remember and put to heart that Jesus sacrificed himself to save us all from our sins. We should not only remember what He did for us on this day but for every single moment in our lives as well. I am glad and proud to be a child of God. :)


The bread is his body, and the wine his blood.

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." 

Happy Good Friday to all! 

Thank you Lord for giving your precious Son to die for our sins. Thank you Lord for your great and unfailing love to your people. Thank you Lord, for being my wonderful God. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment