Tuesday, April 3, 2012

she sang of a daughter's lament



Got through the first day of second semester. Having gone through such a long break and seemingly an endless separation from a bunch of close friends, and returning altogether apiece and exchanging interesting stories and those details of what had happened in each other's absence got me thinking of something. 

I wonder what would the experience and lifestyle be like to be living away from home and sharing a roof with other people that you have not even known for more than a year. College and hostel and stuff like that, you know. I see friends that travel all the way from the south of Peninsula to pursue an education in the heart of the city as well as those that have the northern origin. And now, they rent a home, or a unit, and live like a family. I bet it is a wonderful experience and something that is worth having in our lives.

I know. I know it's kind of awful for me to be thinking as such when I have a comfortable and welcoming home for me and able to always stay close to heart to my family.

Oh well, it just got me thinking.

This is not something sad that I'm saying. It's another one of those wild thoughts that I have. :)

But if that really happens to me, I can't imagine how I could stand being away from my momma. Really, I don't know.

She's simply the best.

Let's just leave it all to God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment