Saturday, April 7, 2012

named be it the City of Waters



Looking at something like that and not wondering about such wonder works is truly a wonder to me. Yes, I just wonder a lot. Or too much, sometimes. But if I do not wonder, then it would add another wonder to the already existing wonders in the world. :D

I make wonders wonder. :D

Imagine how can a place become like that? Having the bottom of so many buildings submerged underwater. Main means of transportation being gondolas manoeuvred by colourfully dressed gondoliers. Every lane and every alley is transformed into a flowing river bustling with marine traffic.

If we have taken a few moments from our every day lives and ponder upon a subject as insignificant as so many people assume it to be, then wouldn't we all appreciate our mother earth more? And wouldn't we all see from our hearts how God's creation has been amazingly done? I'm sure it will, and we will see life even more beautifully than the day before.

I was wondering the name of this place. I thought of it first as Rome. But all my mind has of Rome is the Coliseum and corroded ancient rock buildings. Then I forwarded that thought to Italy. Maybe because the gondoliers have touches of Italians. In case I have got it incorrectly, then let me just call it the City of Waters. It sounds so much grander also by the way. :)

You really don't have to point out my poor geographical knowledge. I'll absolutely stream it into my wisdom cells before you even know it. I will. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment