Saturday, June 25, 2011

when i say it, i truly mean it more than you could imagine


I can't fall asleep, cause you're right there all along in my mind.
I can't concentrate, cause you're all that I could think of.
I can't smile, cause I can't find any reason to without you.
I can't go online, without staring at your page.
I can't ignore, the fact that everything I see or hear reminds me of you.
I can't be myself, knowing you're so out of my touch.


Like a lost soul, wandering off into the wilderness.
Like a stranger, stranded on a piece of unknown land.
Like a migrating bird, flying off to somewhere with new skies for it to soar.
Like a newborn, unknown of the future.
Like me, lost without you.





Is that so difficult to understand, that I still love you? That I'm willing to take chances and make things right again? It's just the second day. But it's killing me, inside out.




No comments:

Post a Comment