Monday, June 27, 2011

of chocolates and ice-creams


An afternoon out alone. And this is how I treat myself. =]
When I really do treat myself, you can be damn sure I'll be seriously spoilt and pampered. 


Though I wanted to enjoy McD alone, with Fillet O'Fish and fries and chocolate sundae, the crowd and the long queue stopped that from happening. Or it sympathized me for being alone? I don't care, you know. =]

But still, Cornetto chocolate sundae was a must. And, it was heavenly. <3


And yeah. I got the exact black pilot that I lost several weeks ago. Believe it or not, without the previous one, I could hardly study. I mean it. And I miss it. Still do. My loyalty still remains with the previous one. So whenever you wanna come back to me, just remember that, I'll always be right here, arms open to welcome you. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment