Sunday, June 26, 2011

that girl without regrets, will come around


Day 4.



I chose to be in love. I fell for it. But I didn't choose to be hurt. It chose me. I just have to bear the pain. Perhaps, I could relieve your pain and let me bear it all by myself. Perhaps, it would work. Perhaps, putting on a smile conceals everything from you. Perhaps, that will be a better way for you. I guess I truly fell head over heels this time, so deep that I have to climb my way out of it now. But that's okay. I could handle it. Maybe distance is not at all an obstacle. Maybe that's what I'll have to prove, not just to you, but to myself. Someday, seeing you happy means being happy myself too. Someday, time will tell.


"Strong walls shake but never collapse."

Yes, the walls have been hit, struck, shaken, cracked. But they are still strongly standing still. No, they won't crumble down. Because behind these walls, I'll be defending this fortress, till the very end. 


That girl who didn't give a damn and just went along with anything that came her way, will be back. That girl who found simple joy in anything, will return. That girl whose heart skipped a beat whenever she sees his name appearing on her phone, will brace herself for the storm. That girl who strive hard to put that smile back on her face, will come through. That girl who cried silently to sleep, will not be brought down. That girl who tried her best to pick up the pieces and mend them up, will realize the worth of her efforts. That girl who did all she could to stop herself from breaking apart, is going to rise again. That girl in blue and red who you fell in love with, will continue to love you, from afar.


Time heals. Time will tell.


ireallyfellinlovethistime299iloveyouandimeanit

No comments:

Post a Comment