Sunday, June 12, 2011

buddy surprise


A week ago, I received another surprise from my buddy. ;D

But he came late and the thing was, how can a guy be late when he was supposed to fetch a girl??? ;P Lucky you it was only me.


And I was told to act as seductive as I could towards Captain Jack Sparrow. Ah, my love. <3 ;D


Someone said the flash was intended to enhance the obviousness of Angelica. ;P






Honestly, I never watched Transformers. No, seriously. Because I just didn't wanna watch anything that has to do with -man or superheroes. You know, like Superman and Spiderman and even X-men! And it's so not racist! They're not even of a race kind! ;P

But then in the cinema hall, there was a trailer on the upcoming third installment of Transformers. 

And it looked pretty cool. ;P


It's the missing head that interests me. I don't think I'll wanna watch X-men though. =/


I'll watch this though! Although I've no idea what this blue elf or dwarf is called. ;D


Please don't ask me what he was doing. Obviously something that should not have been captured on my camera. ;P




The so-called-wannabe gangster. ;P


Epic failed.


Double fail. 


I think this time's much better. HAHAHA


My food hadn't even arrived even after he was done eating! Goshhh!



And yes, finally. Hungry mad weh! ;P 
By the way, it was spicey!


And lastly, thank you for the surprise! Seriously kena surprised la! Thanks a lot weh buddy! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment