Monday, May 2, 2011

you ticked off the wrong button



Yes, devastated. Just damn devastated.

Lately, I have been telling and reminding myself that I have to be extra patient and tolerant because when you come out to the real world years later, people out there are just gonna be how they wanna be and you just have to change yourself and be in control of yourself. I know, I tried. But sometimes people really tend to go overboard without considering the feelings of others. Maybe it's your form of payback or maybe not. Maybe it's just how you are, not knowing how tolerating works.

Like I said, you're not irreplaceable. Nobody is. Except God. 

I'm not saying I'm perfect either. Nobody is. But you can start by not being a complete pain-in-the-ass to others. If you hadn't realized what misery you've caused others, then it's time you look into the mirror and do some reflection on yourself. How can you be so insensitive?

Also, don't be such a two-faced person please. If you think we're gonna tolerate it any longer and that you're better than any of us, then seriously, you're wrong. 

All my effort, all my hard work, everything that I've done. It's as if all is lost, flushed down the drain. Only I am glad of what I've done, only I appreciate what I've done. So what? That gives me the satisfaction I want. And please, if you want to come out with some smart comments, save it. It's not really needed, really.

Am I bad for saying all these? Maybe. But I just need to release it now and then. And now is the time.


After all, I just stood up for what I believe in, what I am confident in doing.






Yes He is. With Him around, everything will go just right.


I crave for chocolates and ice-creams. I can finish off a whole bar of chocolate and a carton of chocolate ice-cream coated with lots and lots of chocolate chips. 


I should just marry myself then. 



No comments:

Post a Comment