Tuesday, May 17, 2011

because i tell myself it's worth it



HAHAHAHAHA. Severus Snape! ;D

Gee, don't you feel just like that when all you seem to be doing is just bury yourself in books? Oh well, like I did for the past week. And it's surely gonna linger on until I'm done with all my assignments. They're like, piling up so high I can barely breathe anymore.

Econs. It really does have the power of transporting me back into the days where I sat for hours practicing Add Maths. Yup, good old time.

Sigh. Now that I think of it, I really do miss Add Maths. No, really. And all the science subjects, not so much of Physics though. Till this day, I still have not fully understood the um...never mind. 

Yeah, that's what holding me back. Till today.



When the heart is willing to love, it will find a thousand ways. But when a heart is unwilling, it will find a thousand excuses.


Believemewhenisayido.



No comments:

Post a Comment