Sunday, May 22, 2011

the Gemini within




It's really true, you know. Exam week and you'll be like a snack machine, automatically refraining from healthy food. Or maybe because healthy food seem so distant and non-reachable. Seriously.

And for 3 days straight I've been drinking coffee. Pretty soon I'm sure to get hooked on it man. But I really really want to try the coffee powder I bought from Ipoh. So much thanks to Chloe's boyfie. ;P

Like mum said, "The whole car smelt of the coffee's aroma."




True? No? Maybe it's right though. 

You know, I've often thought of myself to be someone strong. Or more like I expected myself to be. But when some things happen, you just seem to be defeated by the fact that you're not as tough as you thought you were. And that thought, scares me. It does. Because that makes you feel even more vulnerable and weak. And that's the last thing that I want in me. I'm not saying that I want to be a superwoman or what but really, given all that has happened for the past decade, I should have expected more of myself. I just wish I could be more in control and patient though. It's not easy, I know. Cause I tried, and I'm still trying.



IwillprovepeoplewrongbecauseIwanttoprovemyselfright.


No comments:

Post a Comment