Sunday, May 22, 2011

souvenir from the heart


Mum's back! ;D


And she bought me this bag! I love it sooooo much! ;D 

I guess I'll start having a collection of such bags. Seems so, carefree? Just like a traveler. 

Gee, I can come up with the most random word ever that doesn't even match!


Messy? Maybe not. Wait till Finals and I guess it'll be much worse.

Anyhow, I literally studied nothing for the entire day. NOTHING. Guilty much? A little, perhaps. Not because I chose not to study but because some really nonsensical stuff happened and it really really pissed me off so much. Well, I guess it hurt more than it pissed me.

I really wish that when I say I do not want to be affected and do not want to care anymore, I could really do so. It can definitely save me all the pain and unnecessary energy wastage and misery and all negative energy impounded on me. Urgh, get rid of them man!


Sigh. I still have lots to learn. Patience will be the number one thing now. =/


No comments:

Post a Comment