Sunday, May 8, 2011

irreplaceable, one and only




If you ever thought that you can live without your mum, you're wrong. If  I were to live without my mum, I can never have come this far. I don't think I'm even that strong. With mum around, everything just seems easier.

And though I don't say this often, I love you, mum. <3

I know I've been a difficult kid to you ever since reaching teenage years. I've been naughty. I've been rebellious. I've been ungrateful sometimes. I've been rude, more than sometimes. I've been disobedient. I've been stubborn. I've not been the best daughter I should have been.

I know I shouldn't be the best girl to you only on this special day, but to all days as well. I'm still trying and I'm still learning. But believe me, I am grateful to have you as my mother. Because I wouldn't trade you for any other people. Not now, not ever. And although after all this while, I may not have improved a lot behaviour-wise, I am thankful that you have bear with me until now.

All that I've done, all that I've decided, was only to reduce your burden. They may have been done incorrectly and unwisely but my intention is just as good. I hope you understand. But even if you don't, it's alright. That doesn't matter as much as your advices to me. Thank you.

I love you, mum. =]


To all mothers out there and especially to my one and only precious mum,
Happy Mother's Day. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment