Sunday, May 15, 2011

jack


So I watched Pirates 3 Friday night. Friday the 13th. Woah. ;P



Salute him kao kao weh!


Fell in love with him since I first watched Pirates 1. ;D


image

image

image







He's awesomely awesome. ;D





And I was thinking, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly SHOULD star in this 4th sequel! How can they not be in? I mean, look how far the three of them have come since the first Pirates in IDK which year. Also, I've actually gave a thought about the continuation of the storyline if Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann are in. ;D

I think, there should be a way in which Turner does not have to die by having someone stab his heart just to free him or having to stay 10 years on board and 1 day on shore. That's why, I think there should be a way in which he can be freed and he can be together with Elizabeth. Don't you think? ;D

Anyway, regardless of whether Will and Elizabeth are in this 4th sequel or not, I am still gonna watch it! ;D You bet I will. If there's Johnny Depp, then it's definitely worth watching! ;D

19th May, release date. Oh goshhh, I CAN'T WAITTTT WEHHHH!!!

Mr Winston should have given one of Pirates movie for the review. And no doubt I'll pick that! ;D


"Did no one come to save me just because they miss me?" -Captain Jack Sparrow



No comments:

Post a Comment