Thursday, October 22, 2009

xoxo for you babe

22th October 2009
Thursday

My start of a new blog
And I thought it would be a nice one
You know, a happy intro
But then
It doesn't seem to be so huh
5th October 2009
Official
Man, I was happy with the times we had
I mean, even though it was just texting
And the day we went out
That was so cool
I was so damn happy that day
Dunno bout you
But I admit I was totally crazee over you

You convinced me
Man, why does it feel so like deja vu
Hmm
You got me into it
Who would have thought things would turn out this way
Hmm

22th October 2009
Official
It was all over
You couldn't imagine how hurt it was
For 4 days straight
Not even a word man
And you never replied my messages
And I was just thinking you were mad at me

I'm not blaming you for anything
I mean, relationships are such right
They just never work out the way we want them to
But I'd never thought it would be this
I don't wanna blame you for anything
But I just can't help it you know
It's so difficult
Everything you said before
And when you convinced me that we could avoid it
Hmm
It's difficult not to put the blame on you
For now
I know it's not entirely your fault
I just wish that you wouldn't make this decision
I don't ask anything from you man
Seriously
It really hurts a lot
That message really sent my tears rolling down

I totally lost my appetite for dinner
Man, and ice-cream doesn't help at all
I mean, people usually say when you're sad, ice-cream makes you feel better?
Something like that?
But, I felt nothing?
I mean, I guess I was all numb already
Felt like that so many times before
I'm all numb I guess
='(
Been a long time since I used that emoticon

I still like you
I really do
Even if it sounds totally crazee
I keep telling myself it would all be okay
I know it will
It just takes time right?
Like you said

Yeah
I will just, you know, embrace everything
And put on a smile
As best I could
I will
We're still friends
Just, wished we could be more than just friends

You make me fall in love with
But now you left me hanging there

But still
xoxo
Just for you, babe




claira.xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment