Saturday, October 31, 2009

forgotten


31st October 2009
Saturday


So after how many days the silence between us
You texted me
I was surprised
I admit
Glad you find me
But sad as well
So what does it mean?
Good or bad?
I can't tell

I was hoping damn hard you would text me
And now you really did
But the tears automatically rolled down
Damn it man
=/

I didn't push or anything
I just wanted you to understand
I know your intention is good
But you did it at the wrong time
Oh God, how am I going to make him understand?
Hmm
I don't blame you
I'm not mad at you
You're too good for me to be mad at you
Frankly speaking

It's not over until you give up
That quote from Facebook
Means a lot to me
Especially when everything ended
I gained hope from that
And I'm still holding on to that hope
My hope
One last hope?

I thought we could start all over again
Everything
It sounds stupid
I know
Even Bryan said so
I'm stupid in these stuff I guess
It fails everytime I try
And this time is not exceptional too
It's the same huh
I'm just not for stuff like this
Just meant to be on my own
Maybe that's the way it should be
Maybe that's what will take me to my dreams
My life

I tried
Another attempt
To start things all over again
From where we first met
Everything
But you don't give us that chance
Hmm

I'm supposed to let go
I know that's what I should do
It's not easy
I tried
And it's never gonna be easy
But I've gotta do it too



Maybe the reason it's so difficult is cause I just refuse to let go
I just don't wanna let go

I don't wanna do what I'm supposed to
I wanna do what I wanna do
Not following my mind
But following my heart

My instincts
My intuitions
My desires
Or what you call sixth sense?

I pray to God
And I thank Him you texted me today
At least that's a new start
I'm glad
Thank God
Thank you too

Let time decide it

You're still special to me
You've always been

Boys Like Girls just reminds me of you
Their songs and everything
And what we said we wanna do

Walking under the rain



2012


xoxo



I'll never forget that

xoxo just for you babe


claira.xoxo

























No comments:

Post a Comment