Wednesday, October 28, 2009

17

28th October 2009
Wednesday

Absent from school today
Studied a little
Sejarah that is
But, as I said
I can't study for so long if I stay at home!!!
Hee
Sure will online!
xD
And that's exactly what I'm doing right now!!!
This second!!!
xD

Hmm
Just finished chatting with Ivan
Talked bout 'sam si'
Kononnya
Hee
xD

So long didn't chat with him like that already
Really nice

Stay strong Ivan
You deserve better
Don't worry
Got anything
Or you want a listener or whatever la
I'm here
Hee
Stay strong yeah
Take care
Good luck!
=)

Hmm
I guess
I'm still not over you
Uh, not ivan la
Hee
xD

I dunno why
You just, kinda remind me of everything
That day
I just finished watching tv
And
I dunno why
I just automatically took my phone and started re-reading your messages
I just scrolled
From the first message onwards
I didn't manage to finish all
I couldn't bring myself to do so
It hurts you know
Maybe you don't feel that way?
Maybe you're over me already?
Or maybe I'm just
Hmm
I dunno
='(

It's so strange don't you think?
It comes and goes
But just for a short time
I can't understand man
Maybe I just don't want to

Watched Gossip Girl last night
Blair and Chuck
Blair was totally in love with Chuck
And she was saying
"Whatever you're doing to yourself, please don't do it to me. I couldn't bear it."

Why do I feel like what she says is right?
I feel like asking you that question too
I don't think I could bear it either

I just want you to understand you know?
We can't be too worried bout what will happen
It's not in our hands to control that
Give us another chance
Live at the moment

I guess I just miss you
=/

xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment