Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i'm fighting for the guy on a battlefield love


26th October 2009
Monday

Pui sing and khye vern were absent on monday
I knew that
But I went to school still
Cause, you know, if I stay at home, I would surely online and you know, can't study?
Hee
xD
Not that I can study at school also
But, just that, if I go to school, then half a day is gone and then when I come home then I can study instead and won't have time to online?
xD
Lame excuse huh?
Hee

So I went to school
I sat at denesh's place
Then nigel was beside me
And denesh sat at nigel's place
xD

Then my sejarah text book was already out you know
I mean, I have put it on the table and was gonna start studying
Urgh
Guess what cropped up?
Mat!
zzz
xD

Not that I mind
But
You know, once he's here, I can never study
Haha
xD

Okay
So he sat in front of me
And his story began

Oh, bear with me
You're really gonna hear the most bizarre and craziest thing ever
xD

This is how it goes
Well, he knew bout my problems
And maybe he was concerned for me or what
Thought that I was kinda down

Man, I dunno how to start it
I don't even know which part was the beginning
xD

Sorree
Hee
Hmm
Okay
Umm, he said stuff bout him you know
Not bout mat himself but 'him'
Okay?
Hmm
Then he said F's not a good guy for me
And I should forget bout F and all the Fs that I would get to know
If only that really happens
Haha
And that I should avoid getting close to anyone with their names starting with F
So I said CANNOT!
Cause Fernando Torres has a F also
xD

Then he said he wanna go and scold F
xD
I really wanna see how he would do it
Haha
Not that he'll ever be serious with F
But, it would be funny to see him really do that right?
Hee

Then I kept like, pushing him to do so you know
"Pgi mrah die la. I nk tgk mcm mne you mrah die la."
"Nnt ah. Nnt mse rehat kn, you kn nmpk kt kantin tu kte main silat tau."
Then he started talking about their fighting
Hmm
Mat's fighting on behalf of me
Like, defending me la
Then F is the bad guy
But I said F cannot be the bad guy
He still continued with his story
zzz
xD

Then omg
You know what he said???
zzz
Okay
He said silat right?
Then after silat
They will do kungfu
zzz
I was like, zzz???
Then he started saying different types of kungfu from those chinese movies we watch you know
I mean, he watch chinese movies???
zzz
xD

Then he even said the drunken kungfu
And then F fights him
And he became weak
Then there was a sparkling juice nearby
He drank the sparkling juice and got more powerful
Then continued fighting again
Then later, he used the Buddha palm thing you know
From the movie, Journey to the West?
Yeah, that palm thing
And then F is like, under his palm and he got stuck there

Then later
Another century
That was the ancient times right
Now
The future
So they were fighting
Yeah, again
I dunno how they managed to be in another century
But
Nway
Still fighting
Then his body is bullet proof
zzz
And he even showed me you know
The bullet coming towards him and then struck his body and then fell to the ground
And he is not harmed at all
zzz
xD

Then
Suddenly they were throwing leaves
And those leaves are not ordinary leaves you know
He said that when he throws a leaf, it can hurt someone
So he threw the leaf and it kena F's arm
Omg
=/
xD

Then he was bleeding
Then dunno how already
F was throwing leaves also I guess
If not mistaken
Then he avoided it
The matrix style you know
Slow motion kinda thing?
Haha
I was so damn speechless man!!!
xD

That part ended I guess
Cause I don't quite remember it
I mean, I don't even remember the sequence man
Suddenly changed to another story

And I asked him
"Dh habis blm?"
"Blm la. Sbar ah. Ade agi."
zzz
Okay okay
xD

Then started talking bout himself pulak
zzz
Never mind
I listened
xD

Seriously
I didn't even touch my sejarah man!!!
xD

Okay
Then I think we talked about what we wanna do after spm
I said sambung belajar
Omg
I think this was the beginning you know
And that fighting part came after this
Hee
Never mind
Continue

So he said he wanna be the chief of a ship you know
Something like that la
And then suddenly
Diverted to Titanic
xD
Not literally
But he took Titanic's story and made it his own

Titanic sank because it hit an iceberg right?
Man, his story was damn ridiculous and so damn impossible!!!
Haha
But damn funny I tell you
He said
His ship sank also
But not because it hit an iceberg
But because an elephants's trunk hit the ship and was stuck there!!!
I was like, where the hell did the gajah come from???
zzz
xD
Serious!!!

So I asked him how come the gajah can be in the ocean???
Then he said
It came from the zoo
It didn't wanna stay in the zoo anymore
So it escaped and swam to the ocean
zzz
Can an elephant swim???
Omg
xD

Then it terlanggar the ship and made a hole
The elephant was still stuck there
And so the ship began to sink

Then he was Jack in Titanic and there was Rose as well
Hmm
No need to reveal
Somebody will know who's Rose
Hee
xD

Then he said he would draw a picture of Rose
Omg
Hahahahaha
Then I was like, staring at him you know
I mean, come on, those who watched Titanic knows what this means right?
Wahahahahaha
xD

He knew what I was thinking obviously
Then quickly said
"Ade pakai baju punye la."
Hee
xD

Then he drew her
And that picture was very nice
Okay
Then skip that part

To the sinking part now
So in Titanic
Jack died right
Cause he gave Rose that papan to lie on
And he was cold to death
=(

Hee
xD

Okay
The more ridiculous part is coming
xD

So he died and sank to the bottom of the ocean
And then one day
People found his watch
zzz
xD
I tell you, this is really zzz
xD

Then he said his watch became so valuable and it was sold at the auction you know
Then amny people wanted to own it
And there were sooooo many bidders they occupied 5 football fields!!!
zzz
Crazee???
More to come

Then the bidding went on until dunno how many hundred billions
zzz
And then somebody bought it
With the highest bidding
I asked, "Sape tu?"
"Awak la!"
"Sape nk beli jam tgn you? Ish!"
xD

Okay
So I bought the watch
zzz
Hee
Then he said, because I bought a dunno-how-many-hundred-billion-dollar watch
I ended up hutang smpai 80 generasi!!!
zzz
xD

Crazee!!!
Btul2 gler doh!
Haha

Then he said his story would be made into a film
And the film would be 'based on true story'
zzz
And he would become soooo rich because of that film
Not that he get to use the money
Hee

Then there would be one day where the whole world would mourn for his death and that day would be a public holiday
For the whole world!
zzz
And people from all around the world would remember him
A memorial you know
Just like Michael Jackson
zzz
And then sculptures of him would be made
And be named, "In Memory of the Fallen Warrior."
zzz
Fallen warrior
Seriously, he plays toooo much Dota
xD
Haha

I almost mentioned the Walk of Fame you know
You know, those hand-stamping of Hollywood stars thing
Luckily I didn't give him that idea
Or else
I really dunno when his story will end
xD

Oh yeah
And then
That film right
On the day it is released
All cochraneans will go and watch it in Pavilion
zzz
And then Pavilion will be closed to the public and only available for cochraneans
Swt
Haha

Then by that time
All of us would be so old already
And he said I'm 70 by then
And holding a tongkat to the cinema
zzz
Then at pavilion
It would be like, a reunion of all cochraneans
zzz

And
Omg
So bad la he
Cause he said, some would come in a wheelchair
And then there was one who came holding a picture of a friend
zzz
I don't wanna say the name la
So bad
Hee
xD

And then right
I would be telling this story to my grandchildren
zzz
As though I have
Haha
And then my husband would get jealous cause I'm always talking bout him
zzz
And then always ended up arguing
And I would use my tongkat to beat him
xD

I won't
Hee

Oh yeah
Forgot
Before this
The fighting part
At the ending of that fighting part
He added
Hee
He and F fought and then F was like, felt sorree and stuff
And then
zzz
Omg
He started singing Taylor Swift's love story
And even knelt down
zzz
And he was like, searching on my table for anything that looks like a ring?
zzz
I was totally speechless!!!
Not that I'm touched or what
That is honestly very crazee!!!
And hilarious!!!
Haha
Omg
xD

Then since there was nothing that looked like a ring
And my packet of tissue was there
He gave me the tissue
zzz
xD

So he acted like he was F
And then he said, when F knelt down and you know what comes after that
I would say, NO
And pushed him away
I mean, I wasn't the one saying la
He was acting all the characters la
Hee

Then he asked me
For real la
"You sanggup buat mcm tu?"
Hmm
I shook my head
"Tak sanggup eh?"
"Tak."
That would be so hurt
No way I'm gonna hurt him
=/

Hmm
So
That's the story

And then right
He was singing you know
Umm
Not love story la
Not again
Then he sang, dunno what song already
Then I teased him la
"Not Fall for you ke?"
Hmm
Then he also sang that
But he was like, "Mcm mne nk mula ah?"
Haha
He forgotten how to start already
Then he was like, "Wey, tlng la! I tau you tau mcm mne punye."
And I was like, "I x tau la. You fkir sndri je la."
Wahahahaha
I know actually
Hee

Then he kept pushing me
Asking me to help
But I just said I dunno
Hee
Then he said, "I pgi tanye org lain."
Hee
"Okay, you pgi tanye je la."
Wahahahahaha
xD

But he didn't go
Still saying, "Tlng la!"
xD

Then he gave up asking
Thinking himself
And
"Ah, dh dpt. Best thing bout tonight."
Haha

Then I said
"I dgr lagu rock la."
"Oh ya ke?"
Then I dunno what song he sang already
Hee
And I said, "I dgr lagu Boys Like Girls la."
Hmm
Maksud tersirat
Hee

So
I asked him
"Dh habis?"
"Blm agi la."
zzz
I should have known his answer
Haha
But luckily
It was time for recess already!!!
Omg
I escaped!
Haha

Oh yeah
For all the crap and unbelievably funny and crazee story he told me
In the end
He said, "I nk buat you happy je. Mey sruh i tlng you. Tp i x dpt tlng yg tu kn *pointing down*, so i buat you happy je la."
"Nape x dpt tlng?"
"I dh cuba. Dia tu kepala batu."
Hmm
It's okay

I really appreciate all you did man
You and Mey
I'm really thankful I have such good friends
=)

Really really thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really love you guys!!!
As friends, I mean
Hee
Oh yeah btw
Mey, the marry me that part
I'm not terlibat in anything!
Haha
No offence yeah
Peace =)
Hee


Thank you!!! =)


xoxo just for you babe

claira.xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment