Friday, October 23, 2009

a neverending memory

23th October 2009
Friday

It's been a reall hard day man
I mean, I tried so hard to resist my tears from falling
And trying not to think bout it
But then
When Thirah and Mat were like, so-called arguing
She mentioned sakit hati
Man, that word was like
Omg
Pierced through my heart man
Man, I almost cried
='(

And then Mat was like, shh, jgn ckp
Hmm
Thanks man

Khye vern noticed I was somewhat quiet you know
Hmm
Luckily she just thought that I was having my mentrual pain

Had no mood at all to do anything man
Even the maths workbook I did was like, so many mistakes
What the hell man
Why is this happening to me?
Really?

Hmm
Sometimes it's just so damn difficult
I thought I could handle it man

And then when I told Nigel and Luen bout it
I could tell you I almost cried
Again
I'm sorree

I thought I could be strong enough
Man, I don't think I'm that strong though
Hmm

It's diffcult I admit
Seriously
But I'll still try

I totally understand what you said
I know it will have to end someday later on
But I seriously didn't expect it to be so damn soon you know
='(

Hmm
I dunno what else to say
Nothing I say will bring you back now nway
You'll just stay with me as a memory
A damn nice one
I just wish it would last longer
Hmm

xoxo just for you babe



claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment