Friday, October 23, 2009

graduation fever

23th October 2009
Friday

Omg
To be dead honest
I'm seriously very very very excited bout tomorrow's GRADUATION!!!
Omg
I mean, we're gonna have a graduation!!!
Man, should I be so damn excited?
I dunno
Just, feel kinda different
And definitely special
xD

But
Hmm
Not to be negative or what
Just, maybe there's something that makes this graduation not how I wanted it to be
='(

Nway
Forget it
Just wished it would be different than it is now

Went to leisure mall just now
Omg
Saw teck chee again
Seriously, he's kinda handsome wan la
That naughty guy look
xD

Not that I'm interested, come on
We're like, friends
And
Well
Not into this kinda mood now
='(

So
Hope everything turns out well tomorrow
God bless
Everything will be fine
And nobody will get chased away or what
And no scoldings
No accidents, like dunno which teacher said it
All fun and joy!!!
Hee
And pictures
More pictures!!!
Wee~~~
xD


I'm trying to be happy right now!!!
=)



Graduation, here we come!!!~~~


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment